- Is smoking permitted? Sorry, smoking is not permitted on board. You may smoke while off board but please dispose of the butts properly.
- Is there a cancellation policy? Yes, if we cancel your trip due to weather concerns or any reason or outside of your own we will refund you your deposit. If you cancel 7 days or more before the reservation we will refund your deposit. However, if you cancel inside of the 7 day period then a cancellation fee equal to your deposit will be charged to the credit card we have on file.
- Can we touch the animals? No, many of the animals you will come in contact with are protected and should not be touched.
- Can we feed the animals? No, feeding the Dolphin, Birds or any animal while on board is not allowed.
- How many people can come? The "Beach Buddy" comfortably fits 12 however 6 is the maximum we can take by law for any of our boat tours or dolphin cruises.
- Is there a bathroom on board? Yes, there is a small head on board for bathroom emergencies.
- Are pets allowed? We love pets, and they are welcome with approval from the Captain.
- Do I have to wear a life jacket? Only, children 6 and under do.
- Where do we leave from?
Pick location is 6179 Black Marlin Ln., Cape Coral, FL 33914.Due to Hurricane Ian, we are temporarily only operating from 1 pickup location. This is at the Tarpon Point Marina "FUEL DOCK".We do not have a permanent slip at the marina and we are not affiliated with the marina in any way. They allow us to pick up ate their fuel dock only.
Your safety is of our upmost concern. However, Fishing Buddy Charters-Beach Buddy Tours, LLC., it's owners, employee's and insurer will not be responsible for any injuries to any person(s) that may occur while entering the water or exiting the water when a pier or dock is not available, such as a beach landing.
This also includes any injuries to any person(s) that could occur while off the vessel while swimming, snorkeling or shelling.
You should be in good health & free from high blood pressure, heart, neck or back problems, motion sickness, vertigo or other conditions that could be aggravated by this activity. If you are in doubt of your health please contact your Doctor.
Please call us or email to inquiry about a tour!
239-895-8868 or 404-399-3591