Want to get out on the water? Join us for our 2 hour sightseeing tour.
We will depart from the Caloosahatchee River and explore the waters of Shell Creek, Pine Island Sound Aquatic Preserve, Punta Rassa Cove and the southernmost point on Sanibel Island where we'll stop for a great photo opportunity with the historic Lighthouse as a backdrop.
Although it is not guaranteed, it is typical to see dolphin and manatee as well as a wide variety of birds.
4 Hour Dolphin, Shelling & Sightseeing Tour
Come aboard and enjoy the view as we explore our local waters for dolphins, manatee, amazing birds and other wildlife on this 4 hour boat tour for your private party up to 6 in size. Your vessel will be Captained by one of our US Coast Guard certified Captains/Owners.
Conditions permitting, this tour includes a stop at one of our beautiful barrier islands where you can depart the vessel and beachcomb for seashell treasures.
This is a wet landing/no dock, meaning you need to be physically fit enough to depart and reenter from a swim ladder at your own risk, if you wish to go shelling. You will get wet, knee to chest high, so swimsuits are encouraged to be worn.
We provide beach towels and shelling buckets for your use.
Now available Extended shelling and/or wildlife 5 hour option $710!
Join us for fun & adventure, as one of our US Coast Guard certifed Captains/Owners navigate the local waters in search of dolphins, manatee, amazing birds and other wildlife on this 3 hour tour!
We'll travel the local waters which may include: Pine Island Sound Aquatic Preserve, Tarpon Bay, the back side of Sanibel Island, Estero Bay Aquatic Preserve, the Gulf of Mexico and pristine Shell Creek.
This is a private boat tour for your party up to 6 in size.
Tours that include a beach stop are subject to acceptable conditions. Although it is rare, sometimes the wind, tide and or surf will make a beach stop unsafe and therefore not able to be done. If that occurs, you will have the option to shorten your tour time for a prorated reduction in price or continue for the duration at full price without the beach stop.
***Pick location is 6179 Black Marlin Ln, Cape Coral 33914 (Tarpon Point Marina-Fuel Dock)
Due to Hurricane Ian, we are temporarily only operating from 1 pickup location.
About Our Adventures
- For your convenience we launch daily from Ft. Myers Beach, Fort Myers/Sanibel or Cape Coral.
- Your trip will be captained by a USCG Captain aboard one of our two 2018 Chaparral boats fully equipped with electric toilet and fresh water shower.
- We include beach towels and shelling buckets on shelling tours.
- You can choose from a 2, 3, 4 or 6 hour private Dolphin & Sightseeing Tour BUT if you are wanting to see dolphins or would like to do extended shelling we HIGHLY recommend the 4 or 6 hour trip.
- Our tours are always private and are for up to 6 people and we are pet friendly too!